The Tag-it dog ID tag is one of our most popular accessories, your dog will love it!
It allows you to easily add and remove a dog ID tag on your pet’s collar, harness, or leash. Once you attach the Tag-it to the split ring you will never have to deal with awkward split rings again. Simply loop the Tag-It dog ID tag over the collar and snap using the mini quick release buckle.
Sizing: Fits collars that are 1″ wide or smaller
Here are 25 innovative ways you can use a Tag-it to make your life easier. Makes a great gift!
1. Attach your dog tags to its collar or harness. If you want to change collars or remove the tags its as easy as a snap of the buckle!
2. Attach an ID to your Dog’s Kennel when traveling.
3. Attach ID Tags to your leash.
4. To attach a spare key to your leash, backpack, or even shoelaces.
5. To provide an attachment point for your cell phone or PDA on backpack straps.
6. To attach keys to the strap on your purse.
7. To attach a small light to your bag, belt, or purse.
8. To attach a small whistle to your child or child’s backpack in case of emergency.
9. One of my favorites: To attach a bottle opener (Like our PT-Bops) to your dog’s collar. Call your dog when you need to open a bottle of your favorite beverage. Your dog will love the attention and its fun at Holiday parties.
10. Attach your fishing license to your vest or belt.
11. Attach your company credentials or School ID to your belt, bag, or coat.
12. To attach a chemical light stick to your children when out at night.
13. To attach your wallet safety chain (If you wear that kind of wallet) to your belt.
14. To attach a safety leash to your fishing pole so it stays on your boat, kayak, or float tube.
15. To attach your whistle, key or safety light to a PFD (Personal Floatation Device).
16. To attach a safety tether to your family radios or walkie-talkies when hiking.
17. To attach your gloves or goggles to your ski pants when on the mountain.
18. To attach a spare pen or luggage identification to your bag when traveling.
19. To attach a small tool like a “Leatherman TM” to your jacket when working or out and about.
20. To attach a small measuring tape to your belt or jacket when visiting your favorite Home Superstore for those home projects you plan on completing over the Holidays.
21. To attach a small coin purse to your childís backpack for School lunches when they return to school ñ (Note: will not prevent bullies from taking lunch money).
22. To attach your reading glasses case to your belt or purse.
23. To attach lip moisturizer to your jacket when skiing or enjoying the outdoors.
24. To attach a scarf to your jacket so it won’t get lost when frolicking in the snow.
25. To attach your hotel keycard (borrow a hole punch from the hotel front desk) to your swimsuit if you happen to be lucky enough to be visiting a fabulous tropical beach destination.